- Covers any distance with completely standard and modular material, mainly walers and timber beams.
- Versatile gravity pawl bracket adaptable to all waler types and different lengths.
- Easy adjustment of all kinds of formwork.
The KSP Internal Shaft Platform system is used for lift and staircase shafts, hollow piers and other types of gaps where it is necessary to support formwork panels. This system is typically combined with conventional climbing systems on the outside of the wall. The KSP system consists mainly of MK walers and gravity pawl brackets.
Basic system features are as follows:
1. 250 mm maximum stripping distance at each side of the bracket (in intervals of 50 mm).
2. Installation of Cone Recovery Platform possible.
3. Different anchorage systems possible: to the wall, with GP box-outs or climbing rings.
Two solutions depending on anchor type: