Uni-mesh™ & Uni-grid™
Uni-span has just extended it’s patented scaffolding containment system range. Uni-mesh™ and Uni-grid™ share these common system advantages:
- Multiple uses
- Ready to install
- Rolls up after use
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Saves time, money & labour
- Full test results & certificates available
These versatile products are steel wire reinforced and can be used in all sectors. Both are tested and certified to all relevant Australian standards & WHS regulations. Either cable ties or KwikAz clips allow for an easy, economical installation and removal process.
|Grid size||25mm x 25mm||50mm x 50mm|
|Max wind speeds||100kph||100kph|
|Sizes of roll||0.95m x 10m (17kg)||0.95m x 15m (12.5kg)|
|1.90m x 10m (34kg)||1.90m x 15m (27.5kg)|
Due to the no mesh element, Uni-grid™ uses up to 50% less wall ties to secure scaffold.
Ties required with Uni-grid™
- Ties required on every second standard (4.8m max) & at each floor (4m max) or
- Ties required at every third standard (7.2m max) & at each floor (3m max).
- Uni-grid™ is not to extend more than 2m above the last tie position (raker or slab tie).
Ties required with Uni-mesh™
- Ties required on every standard (2.4m max) & at each floor (4m max).
- Uni-mesh™ is not to extend more than 1m above the last tie position (raker or slab tie) but may extend 2m above the last tie provided the inside standard is erected & top transom installed.
You’ve always loved Uni-mesh™ and it’s advantages, you will feel the same way about Uni-grid™. When looking across construction skylines there is a consistent blue sea of Uni-mesh™, the product speaks for itself. Uni-grid™ is a complimentary alternative and the next evolution in containment.
*Disclaimer: This document is issued for the purpose of marketing/product awareness only, and is not provided as, or to support, technical advice. For verification of designs incorporating Uni-grid™ or Uni-mesh™, please seek certifying engineer advice.