Technical Sales Representative NSW
Our business specialises in the engineering, hire and sale of formwork & scaffolding equipment and solutions.
The right person for this position will either be:
- Experienced as a formwork/scaffolding sales representative with construction related/civil engineering Diploma or Degree with experience marketing modern European formwork.
- Experienced contractor formwork/scaffolding specialist with construction related trade qualification with potential to sell formwork/scaffolding solutions e.g. ex formwork/scaffolding sub-contractor, or;
- Experienced construction related sales representative in major tools and/or product suppliers.
- Your primary duties will be to procure new business as well maintain relationships with existing clients
- Liaise with customer on the cost / budget structure of large project quotations
- Evaluate initial expressions of interest through tender packages, cold calls to sites, site visits and evaluating site plans
- Prepare quotations and communicate client requirements to Engineering Team
- Conduct pre-contract meetings where relevant
- Develop project budgets and schedules and submit quotations to clients
- Perform monthly reporting activities
- Maintain satisfactory knowledge of branch stock levels and capabilities
- Notify management/dispatch of impending stock requirements to enable the timely sourcing of external equipment
- Facilitate accurate and timely invoicing of clients for works performed
- Identify and eliminate account disputes at an early stage in all projects to ensure timely finalization of all account matters
Skills & Experience:
- Sales experience in the formwork/scaffolding space preferred (with an existing clientele in Sydney) or minimum of 3 years experience in the construction supply related business with an existing clientele in Sydney
- Ability to converse at all levels with good understanding of commercial building sites
- The ability to forecast and manage multiple projects at one time
- Technical knowledge of various formwork systems preferred
- Experience in negotiating with customers and demonstrated ability to achieve a win/win outcome
- Experience in providing complex solutions to the building industry
- Working knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Office and drawing packages
- Be confident, decisive, honest and determined to join a professional team and become a key player in the continued success of the business
- Full time
- Salary + Superannuation
- Car Allowance
To be eligible for this position, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Australian citizen. Please submit your cover letter and resume via the form below. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted by email/phone.
All the best!