We commit to providing you with the best solution, complemented by the best service, simplifying your decision to involve Uni-span as your project partner. No matter where you project location is, our Head Office and yards in QLD and NSW can support your Scaffolding, Formwork and Engineering supply requirements. Where required, Uni-span will set up satellite operations with office and storage facilities/yards. We have experience in doing so and have run satellite operations in the likes of Perth, Townsville, Mackay and broader Northern Queensland.
Why partner with Uni-span as your formwork & scaffolding supplier?
- Professional management team and committed workforce
- Uncompromising service
- Specialisation in fields of scaffolding, formwork and engineering
- Industrial labour services
- Safety is non negotiable
- Compliant with relevant Australian/NZ standards & codes of practice
- Exclusive distributor of Ulma Formwork Solutions in Australia
- ISO 9001 certified (Quality)
- OHSAS 18001:2007 certified (Health & Safety)
- ISO 14001:2004 certified (Environment)
- Nationwide supply of hire and sales
- In house engineers and designers
- Dedicated to achieve the highest standards/quality
- Comprehensive range of premium scaffold equipment
- Scaffold products are hot dip galvanized, enhancing end-users safe use
- Well-stocked & suitably positioned yard locations to ensure product availability & no delays
- Innovative products includes – Uni-mesh™ & Uni-grid™
- Quality, cost effective and efficient formwork solutions and equipment
- Design, manufacture & supply of special formwork solutions & equipment
- Innovative and labour efficient product range
- Accurate and timely logistics
Formwork product range
Uni-span are exclusive distributors of ULMA Formwork systems in Australia and New Zealand. The Uni-span formwork product portfolio includes a broad range of:
- Civil Engineering Systems – Engineered formwork solutions for bridges (bridge), tunnels, underpasses, overpasses, gantry structures, shoring and single-sided walls.
- Climbing systems – Engineered formwork solutions for multiple working levels and platforms, perimeter protection, hollow piers. Shaft construction & protection against adverse weather conditions in high rises& other tall structures.
- Horizontal Systems – Engineered formwork solutions for the construction of slabs and shoring, complete with perimeter protection.
- Props & Shoring Systems – Engineered formwork solutions for the shoring of cut & cover tunnels, tower formations, overpasses and suitable for very high shoring of structures.
- Vertical Systems – Engineered formwork solutions for circular walls, cut & cover tunnels, columns, walls, piers, abutments, foundations and single-sided formwork.
Please contact us for more information on any of the above systems.
Scaffolding services in all states
As well as providing leading formwork systems, Uni-span also provide comprehensive scaffolding services in WA, NT, QLD, SA, NSW, VIC, ACT and TAS. Whether you are planning a construction or demolition project, our highly experienced team can design and provide innovative solutions to meet your requirements.
Our most popular scaffolding products include:
- LVL planks
- Scaffold tube
- Access stairs
- Ladder beams & Uni-beams
- Access ladders
Regardless of project size and location, Uni-span can support your project. We can supply to the likes of these upcoming major projects (for example), by providing the best engineered solution, supported by high quality Formwork and Scaffolding equipment:
- Mackay Ring Road, Bruce Hwy Stockroute Rd Intersection to Bruce Hwy Bald Hill Rd North Intersection, Mackay
- Woolgoolga to Ballina, Richmond River at, Broadwater, NSW, 2472
- Bruce Highway (Caloundra Road – Sunshine Motorway) Upgrade
Contact our team today
Speak with one of our Sales Representatives on 1300 882 825.