Australian owned and operated both Uni-span Australia Pty Ltd and Uni-span Formwork Solutions Pty Ltd are privately owned companies. With more than 40 years of industry experience, C.W. Bibby and C.E. Roetger founded Uni-span Australia Pty Ltd, commencing scaffold operations in 2002. In 2009 Uni-span commenced exclusive supply of ULMA Construction’s Formwork product range. In 2012, Uni-span Formwork Solutions Pty Ltd became a separate entity.
Uni-span operates combined formwork and scaffolding branches across three national locations. Uni-span stocks the very versatile Quickstage scaffolding system and we are the exclusive distributors of ULMA Formwork systems. Uni-span has expanded over the past decade to become a leader in it’s field. Providing innovative, quality, cost-effective and labour efficient formwork and scaffolding solutions, equipment and services.
Solution. Service. Simple.
Uni-span commits to simplifying your project by providing the best solution and service within our industry.
Vision & Mission
To build a brand name synonymous with reliability, quality, consistency and be the best team to deal with in our industry. Profits will follow.
We are different in the way we do things. Core principles support our group’s culture and drive the team to deliver solutions and service that not only meets project requirements, but exceeds clients’ expectations.
SAFETY first. Always.
Our dedication to safety and risk management in our workplace is unwavering and will not be compromised. OHSAS 18001:2007 accredited.
We develop lasting relationships with our clients; indicative of the service and the quality of work we deliver.
We provide superior quality products that are compliant with all relevant Australian/New Zealand standards & codes of practice. ISO 9001:2008 accredited.
Uni-span commits to the ISO 14001:2004 framework set to maintain and improve our environmental management system. ISO 14001:2004 accredited.
Uni-span employees have the capacity, commitment, passion and versatility to achieve and be recognized for achievement, whilst contributing towards the team effort that makes Uni-span what it is.
Uni-span’s WORLD values:
- Uni-span strive to create a warm, casual, comfortable and appealing environment
- This is more than just a workplace – it’s a place we enjoy spending 40 hours a week in
- Our outlook is a reflection of our attitude, it’s not just a job – it’s what we enjoy doing
- A positive “can-do” approach to everything we do, no matter how challenging
- We are proud of where we work and of the team we work in
- Ensuring we work safely during every second of every day
- Treat people with courtesy, politeness and kindness
- Encourage colleagues to express opinions, ideas and never marginalize
- Listen to what others have to say before expressing your viewpoint
- Use people’s ideas to change or improve the way we work
- Treat others as you wish to be treated
- Setting industry standards and leading by example
- Taking the initiative to make it happen
- Turning possibilities into reality
- Being accountable for your actions
- Asking yourself “What decision would I make if this was my company and if I was to spend my own money?”
- To give 100% of my effort and energy everyday
- Working hard, fully committing to my designated responsibilities and most importantly loving what I do
- Working harder, faster and smarter than our competitors
- Improving year on year
They following policies support the main framework of our business and all that it’s about:
- WHS 2.12 WORKPLACE HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
- ENV 3.1 ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
- QAP 1.0 QUALITY ASSURANCE POLICY
- QAP 084 CODE OF CONDUCT & BUSINESS ETHICS
- QAP 069 SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT POLICY
- QAP 067 SOCIAL RESPONSIBILTY POLICY
- WHS 8.1 RISK MANAGEMENT POLICY
Uni-span are proud and exclusive distributors of ULMA Formwork equipment. Our high quality products are innovative, cost effective and labour efficient. Both Uni-mesh™ and Uni-grid™ are two of those innovative products and applications designed to improve operations and standard working procedures. We are members of the Scaffolding Association of QLD, Master Builders, Engineers Australia and the Zero Harm at Work Leadership Program.
Our team consists of highly experienced and professional project managers, in-house engineers, designers and our committed workforce all have a fundamental understanding of site specific requirements, construction principles and safety compliance.
Our team maintains a high standard of professionalism and passion.
Our formwork and scaffolding divisions trade as separate entities, allowing Uni-span to specialise in each of the product lines, but at the same time offer our clients a full range of services when it comes to formwork systems and scaffolding requirements.